Service 2: Skin Care Compliance Monitoring System (SCCMS)
What is SCCMS?
- Ongoing measurement of skin care product usage by workers against best practice standards.
How does SCCMS work?
- Electronic technology, sealed into skin care product dispensers, transmit data on usage. Data are collected in a cloud-based network and converted into usage frequency and compliance reports for management.
Does the SCCMS measure individual workers?
- No. SCCMS collectively measures all workers that use the skin care products provided. This ‘Group Monitoring’ provides overall compliance data for worker groups.
How are the data viewed?
- Via a Skin Care Compliance Dashboard available to view on a dedicated, password protected web site.
- Data are available anywhere where there is an online connection.
- Employers will determine who has access to data.
- Under normal circumstances data will be updated weekly.
What is the benefit?
- SCCMS allows management to assess compliance with skin care best practice and identify their risk levels associated with skin condition.
- By combining the SCA and the SCCMS, employers can ensure that initiatives to improve skin care compliance result in actual improvements in the skin condition of their workers.