Allto is looking to recruit hard-working, motivated and enthusiastic market research interviewers to work as part of its highly-successful Telephone Unit.
The role involves conducting outbound market research calls to businesses and members of the general public on behalf of some of the most well-known companies in the UK and worldwide: there is no selling involved!
Operating on a zero-hour contract basis, the role offers a great rate of pay, flexible shift patterns and excellent working conditions, including working from home, with potential for personal progression within the Telephone Unit and the wider Company.
When fully-trained, you will be able to carry out high quality market research interviews in a professional manner, collect and record information accurately whilst on the telephone and use Allto’s interviewing system competently.
Potential applicants should:
• Have a confident telephone manner and good written/spoken English
• Be reliable, trustworthy and well-organised
• Have a genuine interest in talking to people
• Demonstrate a professional approach to work
• Be comfortable using a computer and able to type to a good standard
• Have an ability to establish a rapport with people
• Be able to work well within a team
• Have a strong attention to detail
• Be able to work at least 12-16 hours per week
The benefits of the role include:
• Competitive rates of pay (£8.20 to £9.00 per hour from April 2020)
• £30 gift card awarded to the ‘Employee of the month’
• Pleasant and friendly working environment, including the possibility of working from home
• Flexible shift patterns, including daytimes (9am to 5pm, with a minimum of 3½ hours per day required) and evenings (5pm to 9pm)
Full-time, part-time and temporary positions are available, but please note that the work is ad-hoc and cannot be guaranteed. If you would like more information on this exciting role, please call Leonie on 0113 237 5590.