Allto is looking to recruit hard-working, motivated and enthusiastic market research interviewers to work in its Telephone Unit in Chapel Allerton, Leeds.
The role involves conducting outbound market research calls to businesses and members of the general public on behalf of some of the most well-known companies in the UK and worldwide: there is no selling involved!
Operating on a zero-hour contract basis, the role offers a great rate of pay, flexible shift patterns and excellent working conditions, with potential for personal progression within the Telephone Unit and the wider Company.
When fully-trained, you will be able to carry out high quality market research interviews in a professional manner, collect and record information accurately whilst on the telephone and use Allto’s interviewing system competently.
Potential applicants should:
• Have a confident telephone manner and good written/spoken English
• Be reliable, trustworthy and well-organised
• Have a genuine interest in talking to people
• Demonstrate a professional approach to work
• Be comfortable using a computer and able to type to a good standard
• Have an ability to establish a rapport with people
• Be able to work well within a team
• Have a strong attention to detail
• Be able to work at least 12-16 hours per week
The benefits of the role include:
• Competitive rates of pay (£8.40 to £8.72 per hour from April 2020)
• £30 gift card awarded to the ‘Employee of the month’
• Pleasant and friendly working environment
• Flexible shift patterns, including daytimes (9am to 5pm, with a minimum of 3½ hours per day required) and evenings (5pm to 9pm)
Full-time, part-time and temporary positions are available, but please note that the work is ad-hoc and cannot be guaranteed. If you would like more information on this exciting role, please call Angie on 0113 262 3424.